Workshops WRF 2019
The workshops listed below took place at WRF 2019.
The left column links show the workshop overviews. The right column links show the workshop presentations (pdf format).
- “Towards an Integrated Sustainable Resource Management” Workshop, hosted by the ESM Foundation (“Entwicklungsfonds Seltene Metalle”), United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE), and EIT Raw Materials
6. “Scoping Workshop for a Nation-Wide Study on Resource Efficiency and Climate Change in India” Workshop, hosted by the Confederation of Indian Industry
10. “G20 Emerging Economies’ Perspective on Resource Efficiency Challenges and Prospects” Workshop, hosted by two GIZ (German Bilateral Development Cooperation Agency) projects: “Resource Efficiency Initiative for India (EU-REI)”, commissioned by the EU and “Initiative Resource Efficiency and Climate Action”, commissioned by BMU through IKI
12. “Challenges and best practices of supply chain management” Workshop, hosted by the Federal Office for the Environment, Switzerland (FOEN), Global Compact Network, and Rütter Soceco AG
15. “Apply life cycle thinking to achieve green business and sustainable development” Workshop, hosted by United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
16. “Introduction of Sustainable E-Waste Management in Ghana: An innovative cooperation between MESTI and GIZ” Workshop, supported by the German Government and Ministry of Environment, Science, Technology, & Innovation (MESTI)
17. “Implementing the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights in Commodity Trading” Workshop, hosted by the Swiss Trade and Shipping Organization (STSA)
“Implementing the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights in Commodity Trading”