Short Manuscript for the Book WRF 2017
As for previous years, a book (with ISBN) will be published after the Conference with the short manuscript of your contribution. If you would like us to publish a short manuscript of your contribution, please send us its word version for peer-review by January 15, 2018. The decision to include the short manuscript in the book will be based on the results of the review process. We expect commonly accepted standards of English to be met and non-fulfilment of this requirement can lead to the rejection of the short manuscript despite its high-quality content. When preparing your short manuscript, please consider the following (a template is also available here):
– File type: .doc, .docx
– File name: [your abstract ID number]-Manuscript-[Name of first submitting author].
– Number of pages: 2 – 6
– Language: English
– Paper size DIN A4 (= 210 mm * 297 mm)
– Margins left, right, bottom: 25 mm
– Margin top: 30 mm
– Page numbering: none
– Font: Arial, Helvetica or similar
– Title: 16 point, bold, centred
– Authors: 11 point, centred
– Address: 9 point, centred
– Speaker: 9 point, centred (see example)
– Corresponding author: 9 point (see example)
– Text: 11 point, justified.
– Tables and figures must be integrated in the text, since no layout corrections will be done by the congress organizers. Coloured pictures, charts and tables are welcomed but should be also readable in black and white.
– The front page should include the abstract (100 – 300 words).