At the World Resources Forum Association, we are committed to protect and respect your privacy
- We collect and store the information that you actively give us by means of subscribing to our newsletter, by means of subscribing to or responding on our social media and by means of registering for and attending our conferences.
- The information you give is needed to send you our newsletters, reports and other materials you are asking for, and to make sure that you have access to our meetings. The information you give is usually your name, email address, affiliation, country, full physical address only if needed or legally required, and your payment details.
- Speakers and Committee Members usually are asked for a photograph and resume. Presenters of scientific papers and organisers of workshops are usually requested to get an account on our conferencetool, in order to facilitate the scientific peer review of their paper or workshop proposal.
- After conferences we usually send you a questionnaire allowing you to voluntarily and – if you wish – anonymously provide your feedback which we can use to improve our future meetings. As you agree to upon registration we may use photographs of our events – including speakers and audience – to report about our meetings. If you do not agree we do our best to make sure that photographs picturing you in a recognisable way are not disseminated on our media.
- We do not actively track nor collect information from individual visitors of our website and social media. From time to time we analyse aggregated trends in site visitors, what country they come from, what pages they visit and how long, what materials they download, etc. We do this in order to improve our communication and finetune our services.
- We store and protect the information as long as required for managing the purchase (for instance a conference registration) or for providing the service (we send you the newsletter you subscribed to until you unsubscribe or until we discontinue the service).
- Only the WRFA team has access to your information. The information will never be shared with third parties, unless there would be a legal obligation to do so.
- You can at any moment write to email@example.com to request to view, change or delete any information we may have about you.