Venue and Travel
How to get there?
World Resources Forum 2015 will be held in Davos, Switzerland. Davos is the town with the highest elevation in all of Europe. The combination of idyllic Alpine landscape, urban atmosphere and the wide range of services, infrastructure, fine food and activities are unique. The Davos Congress Centre features a well-organized tract of rooms equiped with top-of-the-line presentation technology.
Find here details on special convention rates for WRF participants only.
We recommend to travel to Davos by train:
- Trains can be boarded directly at the basement of Zurich Airport.
- Please use the below form (search e.g. from “Zurich Airport”) or visit www.sbb.ch to access train timetables.
- When traveling from Zurich Airport you will have to switch trains at “Zurich Main Station” and “Landquart”.
- The train ride takes approximately 2,5 hours – the time required to travel by (rental) car from Zurich Airport to Davos is approximately the same.
- Find here a route map if you travel to Davos by car.
Swiss International Airlines is official carrier WRF 2015, find details on the reduced fares and booking options here.
The location of Davos and Zurich International Airport:
(Click on the markers to get individual driving directions)
Directions from “Davos Platz” train station (A) to the Davos Congress Centre (B).
The walking distance is about 15 min; there are regular local busses and taxis at the “Davos Platz” train station available as well.
See above for train connections to “Davos Platz”.
Contact address in Davos
7270 Davos Platz
Phone: +41 (0)81 415 21 60